Please enter the details for Print, Update, Cancel and Pre/Postpone Ticket.
Go With M-Ticket
Show M-Ticket with ID Proof (Government Authorized ID)
Need to Print Ticket Use of Paper
*Please read the about the Cancellation Policy.
General Terms and Conditions:
The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management.
However proportionate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
1. Management is not responsible for your luggage/baggage belongings inside the bus/office.
2. The ticket is valid for the particular journey to which it is issued.
3. Tickets are not transferable.
The management reserves the right to offload passengers, who are travelling on incorrect tickets.
Disturbing the co-passengers & also drunken passengers, without refund.
4. The Management reserves the right to cancel, postpone, change or delay the vehicle. Without assigning any reason, and to change the sitting arrangements in case of emergency
5. Passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance. The bus will not wait for passengers who are late.
6. Contraband and explosive article are no allowed.
7. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the coach.
8. There is no refund on cancellation of Pre/Postponed & Open ticket.
9. For ticket cancellation and any other changes the customer has to visit the nearest company office with ticket and, the telephonic request will not be entertained.
10. Changes to date or time can be made to your booking if you notify us at least one day prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting our branch/agency counter
11. Pets and Animals not allowed inside the bus while Journey
12. Any passenger disturbing the co-passengers is liable to be alighted from the coach.
13. Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. ( Depending Upon Seat Availability.
14. The cancellation refund will be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime within that one year to do any further bookings.
15. Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account within 30 days of the ticket cancellation.
The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation.
The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5%(For E-Ticket Only) If the coupon is valid for one year only.
16. For children above 5year full ticket compulsory, With out ticket children will not be allowed to board the bus (Age proof Required) .
17. Within 4 hours from station main departure time there is no Pre/Postpone and Open ticket.
18. Difference Amount will not be refunded, in case of Pre/ Post/ Open ticket cases.
19. If booked coach gets cancelled/Change, Different seats can be given in other coaches/Same Coch.
Less than 8 hours from the station departure time 100% Cancellation Charges
Between 8 Hrs to 12 Hrs from the station departure time 50% Cancellation Charges
Between 12 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time 30% Cancellation Charges
Between 1 to 30 days before station departure time 10% Cancellation Charges